sâmbătă, 15 noiembrie 2008

mvn08

The story of my first steps in Second Life

My new image has a name: Nalida Quintessa. I feel excited, it is like to be born once again if you take it seriously. I did not meet any technical issues or difficulties (except in choosing clothes), but I think it took me too much time. When I arrived on the island there were several other avatars around and I did not feel very well trying to change my appearance in their presence.

It is easy to move and flying is wonderful too. I feel a world of promisses....
I even spoke to other avatars, AK Scribe for example and I have to appologize to Teresa Ewing because she offered her help and I did not answer, being ready to quit the island.

It is just the begining, I have to work more to develop my avatar skills in communication, movement and object manipulation.

But I had a moment of stupor... When another SL resident approached I was so amazed about his gesture... I entered the SL without being well prepared, without any knowledge about how avatars can move, communicate and express their feelings. I rapidly understood what it is about when I noticed the text written in the left corner of my monitor; now I find the gesture useful as you can easily understand that the other is talking to you.

Niciun comentariu: