Changing the appearance My main concern is about too much time I need to accommodate with everything in the new world. I mean it is not enough only 8 hours activities as suggested at the beginning of module 1, section 2.
Anyway I found very interesting the change of appearance. I am still looking for some beautiful clothes and wigs. I feel very well in both shapes of my avatar because both of them have the same personality, I created just one character for now, not two; and of course, beautiful clothes make me feel more comfortable, as in RL. I think in education we still need to have an appropriate appearance.
I saw some other participants to the course very talented in finding a beautiful shape of their body and beautiful costumes too. I admired for example Evelyn Izquierdo photos on Flickr. She is very creative, her avatar is always wearing nice and modern clothes and she is a nice presence in any environment.
I think the appearance is very important and the behaviour too. I even met some people in the world who were embarrassed about their look and they apologised for that; and I was an unknown person! Some other time I travelled to the Orientation Island and I was teleported in the middle of very strange costumed characters. I did not feel very well…
I am confident I can do things better and I enjoy to experience. The only thing I need is time…
Anyway I found very interesting the change of appearance. I am still looking for some beautiful clothes and wigs. I feel very well in both shapes of my avatar because both of them have the same personality, I created just one character for now, not two; and of course, beautiful clothes make me feel more comfortable, as in RL. I think in education we still need to have an appropriate appearance.
I saw some other participants to the course very talented in finding a beautiful shape of their body and beautiful costumes too. I admired for example Evelyn Izquierdo photos on Flickr. She is very creative, her avatar is always wearing nice and modern clothes and she is a nice presence in any environment.
I think the appearance is very important and the behaviour too. I even met some people in the world who were embarrassed about their look and they apologised for that; and I was an unknown person! Some other time I travelled to the Orientation Island and I was teleported in the middle of very strange costumed characters. I did not feel very well…
I am confident I can do things better and I enjoy to experience. The only thing I need is time…
No matter how many hours we spent for the creation of our avatar we should be aware that it is only a character playng a role. I think that it could be dangerous to take SL too seriously. One can easily substitute his identity to those of his avatar. I understand SL can be a learning environment as it is considered a social space, but too many hours spent in world could isolate people; they communicate in SL but not in RL.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu